TB White & Sons are currently servicing the Ballarat & district in the field of real estate. From hobby farms, sheep & cattle grazing properties, dairy properties, broad acre cropping properties, TB White & Sons have a professional team equipped to service your needs in sales or leasing.
3335 Foxhow-Berrybank Road
Berrybank, Vic, 3323
Cropping: 3 1
EOI Close Friday 8th March at 2pm
TREMENDOUS SOUTH WEST VICTORIA CROPPING COUNTRY
RENOWNED SECURE HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE LISMORE-CRESSY DISTRICT
HIGH CALIBRE CROPPING AND GRAZING PROPERTY – CENTRAL TO COLAC, BALLARAT AND GEELONG
940.86 ACRES – “KOONGARA” – 380.75 HECTARES
Available as a whole or in three (3) excellent contingent lots
(157.11 Acres, 227.90 Acres and 555.85 Acres)
• Virtually all arable gently undulating well drained highly productive soils.
• Ideally suited to Cereal and Oilseed production due to its outstanding moisture retention qualities.
• Over 75% of the country is “fresh” cropping ground.
• Located in a noted LOW FROST RISK AREA.
• Securely fenced, easily accessed property with abundant water supplies from dams and bores.
• Character 3 Bedroom family home sited in an attractive private garden setting.
• 2 stand shearing shed, steel “bugle” sheepyards; machinery, hay, implement and storage shedding; 3 silos.
• Established quality perennial pastures of Rye, Clover and Phalaris.
• Sealed road frontages. Convenient to Berrybank and Werneth grain facilities; and Ballarat, Mortlake, Colac and Camperdown Livestock markets.
• A versatile and reliable holding of absolute quality in a highly desirable location.
CROPPING – PRIME LAMBS – WOOL PRODUCTION – FODDER – INVESTMENT